Skype
richie5126

Black Circle Dude Ep1 Black Circle Dude Ep1

Good

Great Video, but the graphics should be worked on. although the whole thing was worked in circles and some of the jokes referenced to circles, the artwprk should be a little bit more refined, say the background or circle skin or something. keep that in mind for the sequel...
also, was this your first animation? if it is, it's quite good!
Good job!

TheMadWasp responds:

I need to work on graphics, I am going to try and do that for part 2.

This is my first, REAL, animation (So pretty much yes it is my 1st animation (apart from the crappy one's that got BLAMMED))

Flash-a-Sketch Flash-a-Sketch

This is pretty cool, the graphics are definitely twice as good as my version. The actionscript could be further improved a little though.

Good things first. Yours had a preloader and a well done title page (albeit long). The drawing itself was very clean and didn't have duplicates (like mine) while going diagonally, making for a clearer picture and end result.

Now for the bad. Your control over the pen isn't accurate to actually using an etch-a-sketch, basically meaning it was pretty easy to draw what a normal etch-a-sketch would take a greater deal of skill to draw. Your beginning was pretty long and got boring.

Good job.

Urban Warfare Urban Warfare

Good for a first try

Great game overall, ok graphics as well. The wall design was especially ingenious, and so were the stat bars. However I noticed that you can shoot while you reload, which could be a problem. As a piece of advice I suggest putting the frame where damage is actually done on the shooting frame rather than be operated by click alone. I have to give you credit that this is your second game only, and it is really good for a second try! (My second try was a box that floats around, triggering hittests and such). Deserves a high score!

123Hexordestuctor responds:

Thanks Richard! See you in school next year.

Asau Asau

idk what everyone else is hating on but this song is golden (kek). Best thing about this song is the structure -- it knows what to emphasize and when to do it. The fact that this begins in 2step and finishes as a headbanger is too good.

only real nitpick is the percs and even that's not so important, nothing a little maximizing and remastering could fix.

Other nitpicks:
-lomid freq is a tad too low
-treble freq is a tad too high
-subbass melody (could) have some presence/punch in the lomid range (I would add the sub synth raised an octave with slight cutoff so it doesn't drown out what you already have)
-master channel can use some maximization (after everything else is balanced)

personal peeves
-melodies on drops could use some variation
-awkward bongo samples
-wobbles - increase the frequency peak envelope -- make 'em sharper
-how good this song is

1f1n1ty responds:

Hey, Aurgentin! Thanks a bunch for dropping by!

I don't think my track is hated on, it just hasn't gotten all the exposure I hoped. Oh well, I'll take what I have :)

The lomid being too high is probably the result of a bunch of people telling me to raise it, and the treble frequency being too high is probably the result of a bunch of people telling me to raise it. :/ whell thenn

Subbass melody? Which subbass melody?

I have no idea what "maximization" means XD

Melodic variation on drops would probably have been easy to do but I was too lazy to do it XD welp

Aw, I actually like the bongos :(

The frequency peak envelope is all the way at the top, I kinda can't raise it any higher

RAMBreaker RAMBreaker

0/10 needs more modern talking

1f1n1ty responds:

moar cowbell please

Raw Raw

Sick groove m8
You can probably make it even better with some rhythm shifts, imo you should throw in a little Gross Beat and see what happens

Dubsyn responds:

Oh sweet thanks! Only gots da manual pitch n' gate at the moment! I'll be making more fleshed out stuff later :)