Skype
richie5126

Flash-a-Sketch Flash-a-Sketch

This is pretty cool, the graphics are definitely twice as good as my version. The actionscript could be further improved a little though.

Good things first. Yours had a preloader and a well done title page (albeit long). The drawing itself was very clean and didn't have duplicates (like mine) while going diagonally, making for a clearer picture and end result.

Now for the bad. Your control over the pen isn't accurate to actually using an etch-a-sketch, basically meaning it was pretty easy to draw what a normal etch-a-sketch would take a greater deal of skill to draw. Your beginning was pretty long and got boring.

Good job.

Urban Warfare Urban Warfare

Good for a first try

Great game overall, ok graphics as well. The wall design was especially ingenious, and so were the stat bars. However I noticed that you can shoot while you reload, which could be a problem. As a piece of advice I suggest putting the frame where damage is actually done on the shooting frame rather than be operated by click alone. I have to give you credit that this is your second game only, and it is really good for a second try! (My second try was a box that floats around, triggering hittests and such). Deserves a high score!

123Hexordestuctor responds:

Thanks Richard! See you in school next year.